(A great meal that offers a variety of nutrients for you and your family. Not only is this a healthy dish, but the ingredients in this recipe makes for a unique tasting masterpiece.)
1 tbls. vegetable oil
1 onion chopped up into fine pieces
2 garlic cloves chopped up into fine pieces
1 small piece of ginger cut up very thin
1 tbls. fish sauce
3 lbs. of chicken thighs (rinse and pat until dry)
2 cans of chicken broth
1 chayote squash cut into bite sized pieces
Salt and pepper
1 head bok choy cut into small pieces
1/2 lbs spinach
Step by Step Directions
1. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat
2. Place your onion and garlic into the simmering oil and cook until their softened.
3. Stir in the ginger and fish sauce with your garlic and onions. Add chicken.
4. Cook together for a maximum of 5 minutes.
5. Add in the 2 cans of chicken broth and simmer for another 5 minutes.
6. Add in your chayote.
7. Simmer for another 10 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center.
8. Add your bok choy and spinach.
9. Cook for 1-2 minutes and then season with salt and pepper.